A new learning path focusing on the diagnosis, treatment and management of children and adolescents with obesity. Developed in partnership with the World Obesity Federation (WOF), Childhood Obesity: From Diagnosis to Treatment is now available to access via the SCOPE E-Learning platform.
Consisting of six chapters authored by leading experts, the modules provide an essential insight into the early risk factors for obesity in children and adolescents; the impact of diet, fitness and psychological issues; the comorbidities associated with child and adolescent obesity, and the growing impact of the double burden of malnutrition. The course provides detailed treatment plans to allow health professionals to set effective goals and objectives for their child and adolescent patients.
The full list of modules included is as follows:
- Early Risk Factors and Interpretation of Growth Charts
- The Nutritional Management of Obesity
- Physical Fitness in Children and Adolescents
- Psychological Assessment of Children and Adolescents
- Complications of Childhood Obesity
- The Double Burden of Malnutrition
To access the course and find information on the single modules click here!
in collaboration with the World Obesity Federation